The latest release visionCATS 2.5 (2.5.18262.1) features:
Improved search in Explorer
The search and filters in Explorer were redesigned. The basic functions are now more concise. An advanced search was added, permitting complex queries on many more fields than before.
Improved HDRI for TLC Visualizer 2
In auto exposure (in enhanced quality mode), the TLC Visualizer 2 will use longer exposure time than before if needed (maximum 60 instead of 10 seconds). Therefore, visionCATS will be able to get more images at different exposure to compose the HDRI image. The resulting image quality is therefore improved.
New concentration unit type choices
New concentration unit types choices are now available
Analysis and Comparison Profile Wavelength view
In Analysis: Each track can now be shown at all wavelengths.
In Comparison Profile: Comparing two tracks at all wavelengths is now possible.
Peak detection in Comparison Profile
It is possible to detect and display peak’s height in Comparison Profile.
HPTLC log in report
Reports can now display the whole HPTLC Logger data
For allowing several users to share one PC controlling one or more instruments, and to send notifications to the correct user, the “Open As” function was added.
Notifications on analysis progress
Notifications can now be sent to the user when a step execution is finished, via email (works with in-house system like Microsoft Exchange, or external like Google Gmail). The user can then see from his office computer or his cell phone that his analysis has progressed.
Profile viewer with docking or multi windows
The profile viewer can now be used in several view in the same time, allowing to use docking or multi windows in every cases.
With the visionCATS Diagnostics it is possible to obtain an overview of the software status.
To install visionCATS, download and unzip visionCATS v2.5.18262.1.zip, select «run visionCATS.exe» and follow the onscreen instructions.
If you have installed a trial version, you may use visionCATS for 60 days with full functionality without registering. To purchase a license, go to www.camag.com/contacts and contact your local CAMAG distributor.
- 3rd gen (Ivy Bridge) Intel Core i5 (i5-3xxx) or equivalent
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R9 270
- 8 GB RAM
- Windows 10 Pro (or Enterprise) 64-bit
- True color 32bits, Full HD (or higher) monitor resolution with a Windows Aero theme enabled
- 1 TB Hard Drive (frequent user)
- Mouse with a scroll wheel and 3 buttons
- 3rd gen (Ivy Bridge) Intel Core i3 (i3-3xxx) or equivalent
- Nvidia GeForce GT 750M or Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580
- 4 GB RAM Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- True color 32bits, 1280 x 1024 monitor resolution with a Windows Aero theme enabled
- 500 GB Hard Drive (occasional user)
- Mouse or touchpad with 2 buttons