The HPTLC PRO Module MS-INTERFACE is a part of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM, which is the first fully automated HPTLC system worldwide.
The HPTLC PRO Module MS-INTERFACE – anticipated launch in 2020 – will be used to directly elute bands from the plate. Any position on the plate can be selected via the visionCATS software to be automatically eluted using its integrated elution pump. The eluate is transferred into a MS or can be collected for further analysis offline.
As a part of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM, the Module MS-INTERFACE shares several components with the other modules and has a similar design. Each module can be operated either as stand-alone (Module Mode) or within the HPTLC PRO SYSTEM (System Mode). For the System Mode the modules are connected and a conveyor transports the HPTLC plate from one module to the other.
- Part of the fully automated sample analysis and evaluation by HPTLC PRO
- Automated positioning of the elution head, also based on previous evaluation
- Either connected to an MS or fraction collector
- Optimal cleaning procedure between elutions
- HPTLC glass plates (20 x 10 cm), only
- Integrated elution pump
- Software-controlled by visionCATS