The HPTLC PRO Module DETECTION is part of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM – the first fully automated HPTLC system worldwide.
The HPTLC PRO Module DETECTION - anticipated launch in 2024 – employs hyperspectral imaging technology to characterize and quantify all analytes. The CAMAG® HPTLC Software visionCATS allows you to prepare an unlimited number of analysis files, which can be used sequentially.
As a part of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM, the Module DETECTION shares several components with the other modules and has a similar design. Users have the choice to operate a module as stand-alone or as part of the HPTLC PRO SYSTEM. If two or more modules are connected to form a system, a conveyor moves the HPTLC plate from one module to the other.
- Part of the fully automated sample analysis and evaluation by HPTLC PRO
- Excitation with Xenon or LED
- Detection range from 190-950 nm
- Absorbance and fluorescence measurement
- Evaluation of acquired hyperspectral data with visionCATS
- Software-controlled by visionCATS