The HPTLC PRO Module DETECTION is a part of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM, which is the first fully automated HPTLC system worldwide.
The HPTLC PRO Module DETECTION - anticipated launch in 2021 – employs hyperspectral imaging technology to characterize and quantify all analytes. The CAMAG® HPTLC Software visionCATS allows you to prepare an unlimited number of analysis files, which can be used sequentially (Sequence Mode).
As a part of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM, the Module DETECTION shares several components with the other modules and has a similar design. Each module can be operated either as standalone (Module Mode) or within the HPTLC PRO SYSTEM (System Mode). For the System Mode the modules are connected and a conveyor transports the HPTLC plate from one module to the other.
- Part of the fully automated sample analysis and evaluation by HPTLC PRO
- Excitation with Xenon or LED
- Detection range from 200-1000 nm
- Absorbance and fluorescence measurement
- Evaluation of acquired hyperspectral data with visionCATS
- Software-controlled by visionCATS