The HPTLC PRO Module DERIVATIZATION (patented technology) is part of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM – the first fully automated HPTLC system worldwide.
The HPTLC PRO Module DERIVATIZATION – anticipated launch in 2020 – will be used for fully automatic application of derivatization reagents onto HPTLC glass plates (20 x 10 cm). For micro-droplet spraying, different nozzles will be available and automatically cleaned after each spraying step, avoiding cross-contamination. A plate heating unit will be already integrated in this module. The CAMAG® HPTLC Software visionCATS allows you to prepare several analysis files, which can be used sequentially. In this mode, the application of derivatization reagent on up to five plates will be supported (with up to two different reagents without manual intervention).
As a part of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM, the Module DERIVATIZATION shares several components with the other modules and has a similar design. Users have the choice to operate a module as stand-alone or as part of the HPTLC PRO SYSTEM. If two or more modules are connected to form a system, a conveyor moves the HPTLC plate from one module to the other.
- Part of the fully automated sample analysis and evaluation by HPTLC PRO
- Low reagent consumption (3 mL)
- Optimal cleaning procedure between nozzle changes
- Integrated plate heating unit
- HPTLC glass plates (20 x 10 cm)
- Environmentally friendly and safe handling through a closed system
- Software-controlled by visionCATS