The HPTLC PRO Module PLATE STORAGE is a part of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM, which is the first fully automated HPTLC system worldwide.
To run multiple plates autonomously with the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM and via the conveyor, the HPTLC PRO Module PLATE STORAGE – anticipated launch 2021 – will be required. This module consists of two closed compartments, one holding new and one finished plates. Feeding of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM and storage of the plates is controlled by visionCATS.
- Part of the fully automated HPTLC PRO SYSTEM
- Automated feeding of HPTLC glass plates (20 x 10 cm)
- Up to five new plates in one compartment
- Temporary storage of plates within a process, if necessary
- Finished plates stored at a separated second compartment (up to five)
- Software-controlled by visionCATS