The HPTLC PRO Module APPLICATION is part of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM – the first fully automated HPTLC system worldwide.
The HPTLC PRO Module APPLICATION is designed for highly precise application of samples as bands onto HPTLC glass plates. Controlled by the CAMAG® HPTLC Software visionCATS, the autonomous application of up to 75 samples is supported (on up to five HPTLC plates).
Users have the choice to operate a module as stand-alone or as part of the HPTLC PRO SYSTEM. If two or more modules are connected to form a system, a conveyor moves the HPTLC plate from one module to the other.
- Part of the fully automated HPTLC PRO SYSTEM
- Spray-on application of samples as bands
- Autonomous application of up to 75 samples
- HPTLC glass plates (20 x 10 cm)
- Software-controlled by visionCATS
- Highly precise application zones through optimized spraying procedure adapted for each sample solvent
- Advanced cleaning capacities (two rinsing solutions)
- Improved cleaning procedure and application strategy to prevent cross contamination
- Minimized sample and solvent consumption
Classification of installation and use
Class I, installation category II, protection class IPX0, Pollution degree 1
Nitrogen or clean air pressure
5 – 8 bar (70 – 110 psi)
15 – 30 °C
Recommended working temperature
20 – 25 °C
Maximum relative humidity 80 % for temperatures up to 30 °C (Humidity and temperature conditions must not cause condensation!)
HPTLC glass plates 20 x 10 cm, layer thickness 200 µm
100 – 240 VAC; 50 / 60 Hz
Fluctuations ±10 % of the nominal voltage
Overvoltage category II
2.0 AT, 250 VAC
Max. supply current from power outlet
Dimensions (W x D x H):
384 x 550 x 510 mm
~ 33 kg
CAMAG® HPTLC PRO Module APPLICATION
Can be operated either as stand-alone or as part of the fully automated CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM. Allows the autonomous application of up to 75 samples as bands onto HPTLC glass plates (20 × 10 cm). Includes 10 μL Syringe (695.20001-1) and Spray-on needle (695.20000-1), 2 Carriers for HPTLC glass plates (20 × 10 cm), set of bottles for start-up, and Rack for 75 standard 2 mL vials (060.2100).