TLC Visualizer captures images that are, without a doubt, of the best quality in the field. The system provides illumination with direct and/or transmitted white light as well as with direct UV 254 nm and UV 366 nm light. An integrated powerful 12 bit camera with highly linear CCD chip and excellent color reproduction captures the images with the whole process conveniently controlled by the TLC software.
The TLC Visualizer with winCATS is...
compliant with the requirements of GMP/GLP and can be IQ/OQ qualified. If you want to use the instrument in a 21 CFR Part 11 environment, the option 21 CFR Part 11«compliance ready» is required for each winCATS workstation.
- Quick and intuitive operation.
- Optimized light sources for improved homogeneity of the illumination of a plate under UV 254, UV 366, white light (direct light and/or transmitted light).
- Powerful high resolution 12 bit CCD camera with outstanding linearity.
- Automatic image optimization for all illumination modes in combination with fixed capture parameters ensure highest reproducibility of images from the same plate. This provides the basis for reliable comparison of images taken from different plates.
- Saving of all images taken of the same plate in a single analysis file together with all other analytical data.
- Option «Professional Image Enhancement» provides perfect illumination based on individual measurements and corrections of each instrument, advanced clean plate correction, and built-in matrix color correction.
- Option «Image Comparison Viewer» for comparing selected tracks from multiple images / plates on the same screen. For quantitative evaluation images captured with winCATS can be exported to the optional evaluation software «VideoScan».
Image Comparison and Professional Image Enhancement
Image Comparison View: Selected tracks of images taken of the same plate under UV 254 nm (20, 25), white light (35, 40)and UV 366 nm (all other tracks) are compared
Digital Image Evaluation
The VideoScan software allows evaluation of images captured with TLC Visualizer or DigiStore 2. The program is rapid and easy to use. Flexible features such as profile comparison of tracks from several chromatograms, evaluation of tracks with variable distance, distorted tracks etc. are available. Chromatograms can be evaluated at any time, even years after capture. Quantitative evaluation can be performed via peak-area and/or peak-height. Single or multilevel calibrations (linear or polynomial regression) can be selected.
- Rapid and easy to use.
- Integration of the analog curves can be performed automatically or manually.
- Quantitative evaluation can be performed via peak-area and/or peak-height.
- Single or multi level calibration (linear or polynomial regression) can be selected. The program VideoScan complies with GMP/GLP and can be IQ/OQ qualified.
CAMAG TLC Visualizer Documentation & Evaluation System consisting of illumination unit with visible/white light, UV254, UV366, visible/white light transmitted and professional 12 bit digital camera with 12 mm lens. Suited for object formats up to about 21 x 28 cm (20 x 20 cm TLC plates).
CAMAG TLC Visualizer Documentation & Evaluation System same as in 022.9780 but professional 12 bit digital camera with 16 mm lens. Suited for object formats up to about 16 x 21 cm (20 x 10 and 10 x 10 cm TLC/HPTLC plates).
Software winCATS ”Planar Chromatography Manager“ License including one year of Internet Update-Service.
Fields marked with an '*' are mandatory fields.