- Development with six different solvents can be tested side by side.
- Sandwich as well as tank configuration can be simulated side by side, making results directly comparable.
- Six different conditions of pre-equilibration, including relative humidity, can be tested simultaneously.
- These variations of developing conditions can be freely combined.
Time saving optimization of separation conditions using the HPTLC Vario System
Application examples, schematic: F1 … = developing solvents, C1 … = conditioning liquids
1) Optimization of the developing solvent
Development with 6 different solvents side by side, without preconditioning = development in sandwich configuration.
2) Optimization of the development solvent
Development with 6 different solvents side by side whereby the conditioning troughs contain the same six solvents = simulated tank development
3) Optimization of the development solvent after uniform layer preconditioning
First step: pre-equilibration of all six tracks with the same conditioning liquid; then development with six different solvents (in sandwich configuration).
4) Optimization of preconditioning
Pre-equilibration with six different conditioning liquids; then development of all tracks with the same solvent.
CAMAG® HPTLC Vario System, comprising 022.8555 HPTLC VARIO Chamber for 10 x 10 cm plates and 022.8556 HPTLC Scoring unit for the preparation of TLC/HPTLC plates
Scoring blades for Scoring Unit, pack of 10
Fields marked with an '*' are mandatory fields.