The CAMAG Automatic Developing Chamber 2 (ADC 2) offers convenience, safety and reproducibility for isocratic developments of TLC/ HPTLC plates and foils with the format 20 x 10 cm.
The CAMAG Automatic Developing Chamber 2 (ADC 2) is the heart of an HPTLC system. It performs the development step fully automatically, reproducibly, and independent of environmental effects. The activity and pre-conditioning of the layer, chamber saturation, developing distance and final drying can be preset and automatically monitored by the ADC 2. Two modes of operation are possible: stand-alone with input of parameters via keypad, or remote operation from winCATS with process monitoring, documentation of operating parameters, and reporting.
With visionCATS and winCATS the ADC 2 can be IQ/OQ qualified and used in a cGMP environment. Operated with the mentioned software, the ADC 2 supports compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
- Fully automatic development of 20 x 10 cm TLC/HPTLC plates.
- A conventional 20 x 10 cm Twin Trough Chamber is used for development. This way, chromatographic conditions of already existing analytical procedures can be retained, but environmental and operational effects are excluded.
- Operation in stand-alone mode or software controlled.
- The user is freed of all process monitoring responsibilities, operation is fully traceable.
- The option “Humidity Control” allows reproducible chromatography at defined activity of the layer. This feature is essential in method development when the influence of relative humidity shall be investigated.
Effect of relative humidity on separation of polyphenols in green tea Mobile phase: toluene, acetone, formic acid (9:9:2)
Detection: Fast Blue Salt B
CAMAG® Automatic Developing Chamber 2 (ADC 2)
Option Humidity Control for CAMAG® ADC 2 (022.8350)
CAMAG® HPTLC Software visionCATS Basic Version
Twin trough chamber 20x10 cm for ADC 2
Filter paper for chamber saturation, pack of 100
Fields marked with an '*' are mandatory fields.