Established expertise concerning all aspects of HPTLC: we provide opportunities to students, scholars, and researchers to engage in research projects at our facilities. Our non-profit projects are focused on, but are not limited to practical aspects of modern HPTLC and analysis of botanicals. We publish results in journals, textbooks, through conferences and seminars as well as on our website. It is our goal to make available to the public high quality data illustrating the capabilities of HPTLC.
Our research partners:
- University of Basel
- University of Freiburg
- University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW)
- Netzwerk Phytotherapie
- European Pharmacopoeia Ph.Eur.
- American Herbal Pharmacopoeia AHP
- United States Pharmacopeia USP
- United Natural Products Alliance UNPA
Benefits Research Opportunities
- Established expertise concerning all aspects of HPTLC
- Longstanding experience in analysis of botanicals
- Complete GLP documentation
Fields marked with an '*' are mandatory fields.