Depending on the analytical goal we develop qualitative and quantitative methods from scratch or customize and optimize existing methods. This includes
- optimization of sample preparation
- optimization of chromatographic conditions
- optimization of detection
In pre-validation experiments stability issues are addressed. Qualitative methods are then validated with respect to specificity and reproducibility. The validation of quantitative methods generally follows ICH guidelines.
Benefits Method development and validation
- “Plug-and-play” methods at affordable cost
- State-of-the-art methodology for best performance and reliability
- Method transfer and troubleshooting by the experts included
- Development and validation of method usually within three weeks
Fields marked with an '*' are mandatory fields.