We are a team of highly qualified personnel including chemists, pharmacists and laboratory technicians with more than 50 years of combined experience.
We participate in the elaboration of monographs for the
- Swiss Pharmacopeia (Ph. Helv.)
- European Pharmacopeia (Ph. Eur)
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
- Chinese Pharmacopeia (Ch.P.)
- American Herbal Pharmacopoeia (AHP).
We publish results of our work in scientific journals, textbooks, through conferences and seminars as well as on our website. It is our goal to make high quality data illustrating the capabilities of HPTLC available to the public.
We are involved in research projects with different partners
Our quality system is based on the standards of ISO 9001:2000 and ISO17025
The success story of CAMAG is based on our ability to continuously adapt our high-quality products and services to changing markets and to permanently strive to meet customer needs.
CAMAG Laboratory Services Quality Policy
For the CAMAG - Laboratory this means in particular:
- We implement and foster a process-oriented management system in accordance with the standards ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 17025 respectively.
- We focus on HPTLC and carefully monitor changes in the market for this analytical methodology.
- We permanently comply with relevant regulations and international guidelines concerning quality of analytical results.
We intend to be an accredited laboratory well known for its accomplishments in applied research and its analytical competence
The CAMAG Laboratory is situated at CAMAG headquarters in Muttenz, Switzerland.
Our Customer Laboratory is open to the public. We receive customers and visitors for courses, individual training and for a demonstration of CAMAG instruments.
Access to our Research Laboratory is restricted. In an ISO 17025 compliant environment we conduct feasibility studies, method development and validation as well as individual analyses for clients.
Both laboratories feature state-of-the-art equipment and safety measures.